counter easy hit

Friday, October 5, 2018

Download Dangerous (Made & Broken #1) PDF Free

Dangerous (Made & Broken #1) PDF
By:Nora Ash
Published on 2016-12-01 by Little Huldra Media


Killer. Heartbreaker. Husband…? Blaine I hurt, break and kill for a living. The Family point, I deliver. But this time, they ask too much. This time, they want me to marry the one woman who knows my secret. She has reason to hate me, I know, but I'll take her, I'll break her, and I'll make her mine. That's the only way I can keep my secret. Mira When I ran away eight years ago, I thought I’d escaped the underworld I'd always known. I made a life for myself. I thought I was free. Then my past came knocking at my door. Now I’m marrying the son of London’s biggest crime family. A man who hates me as much as I hate him. He’s ruthless, brutal, and dangerous—everything I’ve always feared. He's taken away the life I built, he's taken my freedom. And now, I fear he's taken my sanity, too. How else could I have ended up pregnant with his baby? Dangerous is a full-length romance novel with a guaranteed HEA, no cheating, and no cliffhanger!

This Book was ranked at 31 by Google Books for keyword Books Suspense Books in Spanish.

Book ID of Dangerous (Made & Broken #1)'s Books is tcafDQAAQBAJ, Book which was written byNora Ashhave ETAG "9p70INpTnAY"

Book which was published by Little Huldra Media since 2016-12-01 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is and ISBN 10 Code is

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "264 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFiction

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is trueand in ePub is true

Book Preview


Download Dangerous (Made & Broken #1) PDF Free

Download Dangerous (Made & Broken #1) Books Free

Download Dangerous (Made & Broken #1) Free

Download Dangerous (Made & Broken #1) PDF

Download Dangerous (Made & Broken #1) Books

No comments:

Post a Comment